Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Paypal payments are accepted
- SALES TAX (Aruba)
The local 3.5% local tax is included in the invoice
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
If you need to cancel an order, please do so as soon as possible, but please understand that if you are ordering a custom item we cannot cancel your order after we have made your item.
- FREE SHIPPING
We ship once a week a consolidated box to the USA. Then distribute with USPS all items to their respective addresses. The expected time for receiving the online purchased items may take up to 21 days, exclusive holidays and weekends.
- You must make sure the correct shipping address is included in the order. If shipping addresses are changed after the order is created, we will do our best to get your package to your intended destination, but we cannot guarantee this. Please check carefully before placing your order that your address is correct. Weekends and Holidays are excluded in shipping time frames.
- I can not guarantee shipping times. The times given by the USPS are estimates. Once your item is in the mail, I have no control over when you receive it. However, if you have problems receiving your item, please contact me and I'll do all I can to HELP you find your package.
- Insurance is NOT included in your shipping costs. If you would like to insure your item, please add the 'insurance for first class' listing to your cart. If you choose to check out using First Class mail, and have not insured your package...and it becomes lost, stolen or damaged in transit, your package will not be covered.
Pay close attention to your tracking. If a package shows 'delivered', but you did not receive it, you need to contact your local post office to have this taken care of. This is not something we can resolve. 9 times out of 10 when this happens, a neighbor received it by mistake, or someone else in your household picked the package up and hasn't informed you.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We are now shipping international to the following countries:
USA & Canada
- CUSTOMS/VAT FEES:
**International customers are responsible for all customs, VAT and brokerage fees assessed by your country.**
We are required by Federal Law to write the accurate item price and mark our customs forms as Merchandise.
If you live outside the US and do not wish to pay customs fees, please let us know right away that you would like to cancel your order. We will not falsify the customs form, mark the contents as a 'gift' or lie about the value of the contents. All of these things are a Federal Offense. Please do not ask us to break the law.
- INTERNATIONAL RETURNED PACKAGES:
If your package is returned to us marked "not called for" (which means you did not pick up your order from the customs/post office) you are responsible for the cost of shipping the package to you a second time.
- PICKUP OR RETURNS IN THE USA
23-15 28th Avenue
Astoria - Queens, New, York
Pick ups are available by appointment only.
- LOST PACKAGES:
The USPS does not consider a domestic package to be lost until 30 days have passed. International orders are not considered to be lost until after 6 weeks have passed. If your tracking info is not updating, please contact the USPS, who can put a tracer on your package and help track it down.
- Refunds and Exchanges
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Your satisfaction is very important to us.
Our return policy is 30 days.
ONLY VALID WHEN PURCHASING ONLINE!
Not applicable when purchasing at store(s).