White Fresh Water Pearl Adjustable Choker/Necklace
White Fresh Water Pearl Adjustable Choker/Necklace, two fireballs, 24K gold filled beads and Vadavas® charm.
This Fall, Shine in your favorite colors.
Free International Shipping from Aruba with purchases of $75 or more. (Vadavas® Jewelry Box, Mini Booklet, Inspirational Card and Bag is included per item purchased.)
Recommendation: Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray, and perfume before dressing wearing this meaningful and beautiful jewelry.
The meaning of our Vadavas Icon reminds us of our purpose in life, to lift each other up and to serve as a blessing for one another. Our Icon was inspired by the first letter of our names and the love of our mother inspiring us.
We cordially gift you one Inspirational Quote for each item purchased.
Please send by email firstname.lastname@example.org, the desired inspirational quote FOR EACH ITEM after checking out.
Below you will find our quotes in alphabetical order:
• Amazing - You are amazing just the way you are!
• Arise - Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.
• Believe - When Jesus got home, the blind men went in with him. Jesus said to them, “Do you really believe I can do this?” they said, “Why, yes, Master!” He touched their eyes and said, “become what you believe” it happened. The saw.
• Best Dad Ever
• Blessed - Blessed is she who has believed that the LORD would fulfill his promise to her.
• Blessings - Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
• Confident - I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
• Courage - “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
• Destiny - “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD, “They are plans for the good and not disaster, to give you a future and hope”.
• Everlasting Beauty - Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
• Faith - Faith is confidence in what we hope and assurance about what we do not see.
• Father & Daughter - May our daughters be like graceful pillars, carved to beautify a palace.
• Father & Son - Sons are the heritage of the LORD, a reward from him. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the sons born in one’s youth. Blessed is the man who has filled his quiver with them.
• Fearless - Do no be afraid for I have ransomed you. I called you by name YOU ARE MINE. When you go through troubles I WILL BE WITH YOU. You are precious to me you are honored and I LOVE YOU.
• Forever Loved - “I have always loved you,” says the LORD.”
• Friendship - One who finds a friend, finds a treasure.
• Friendship - My dear, dear friend! I love you so much. I do want the very best for you. You make me feel such joy, fill me with such pride. Don’t waver. Stay on track, steady in God.
• Glitter - It is not my fault... When I was a baby I was dropped in a box of GLITTER and I have been shining ever since!
• God Bless You - The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you.”
• Good Things are Coming - For I am to do something new. See I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.
• Grandma & Granddaughter - Always remember you are: Special, Unique, Beautiful, Wanted; someone nobody can replace and always remember you are in my HEART.
• Happy Birthday
• Healing - He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
• Hold On... God is in Control
• Hope - God can bring peace to your past, purpose to your present and hope to your future.
• I Love You
• Live Life Lovingly - However, as it is written: “What no eyes have seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human has conceived” - the things that God has prepared for those who love him.
• Mother & Daughter - No daughter and mother ever lived apart, no matter what the distance between them.
• My Son - You are a Child of God... You are Wonderfully made, dearly loved and Precious in His sight. Before God made you, He knew you... there is no one else like You!
• Peace - I said to myself, “relax and rest. God has showered you with blessings. Soul, you’ve been rescued from death; Eye, you’ve been rescued from tears; and you, foot, were kept from stumbling.”
• Pearl - The world is your oyster, you are the pearl.
• Protection - “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.”
• Purpose - You’re here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We’re going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers, you don’t think I’m going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I’m putting you on a light stand. Now that I’ve put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand—shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you’ll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven.
• Restoration - But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
• Shine - The Light Shines in the darkness!
• Sisters - Born to love each other and to bless others.
• Sparkle - You were born to sparkle
• Strong - She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.
• Sweetie - You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you.
• Victory - In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
• Virtuous - She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.